Wednesday, March 18, 2015

TPC Stylish Suggestion| The Puffer Vest

 
Things are heating up over here at Taylor Phoenix & Company as we prepare our inventory for spring. It has been so nice to enjoy the first signs of warm weather and the sun on my face, I'm sure you can tell by my sunglasses and short sleeves in these pictures, that I'm enjoying it. I wanted to lay out in the yard and "tan" like I used to do in the driveway of my home growing up as a child. Unfortunately it wasn't warm enough yet. so enough with the sun talk. 

Today's stylish suggestion is a sweet little Liz Claiborne puffer vest that's been in our inventory since the very beginning. I think the best thing about this vest is that as the days get warmer it is even more appropriate to wear. I have a sage green one from Cold Water Creek; I purchased several years ago and I love how paired with a long sleeve Henley or crew-neck this vest makes for the best spring and fall accessory to any wardrobe. This one was found on one of our many consignment travels on the east coast. 

You could snag this one here at Taylor Phoenix & Company. If it's not for you, and you know someone who could Rock This please SHARE! It's currently 20% off with promo-code StylishSug2

As always if you like what you see OR have some stylish suggestions about how you wear your puffer vest please share with us on Twitter at @Taylorphoenixco #TPCstylishsuggestion OR post to our Facebook Page we would love to add you to our blog and Pinterest pages as a stylish suggestion for curvy fashion! 

Pssst, Want to learn about New Arrivals and upcoming Taylor Phoenix & Company specials on commission? Sign up for our monthly Hello Newsletter! 


No comments:

Post a Comment